Mechs by Ves:
Iron spirit mechs by Ves:
Mechs not by Ves:
-Caesar Augustus: hybrid mech with architecutre problems. complete
-Dawnbreaker: altein university medium class ballistic ranged mech with specialiced sandbreaker rifles and considrable armor
Mech classifications to migrate to another page later[edit | edit source]
- Spacer: higher ranges, higher speeds, lasers better, different flight.
- Note: weight class is determined by mobility. Expensive first class light mechs can be heavier than cheap third class heavy mechs, as they move faster.
- Skirmisher: fast light melee
- Rifleman: ranged
- Knight: shield and sword, tanks shots
- Striker: short/medium aoe shooters, like shotguns and flamethrowers
- Frontline mech: rigid cannon fodder, cheap
- Lancer: charges
Technology class. Depends on the state
- First class: multi-role expensive mechs with top tier technology
- Second class: inbetween
- third class: cheap materials and substitutes, very specialiced, low versatility
They are tailored for their mech pilots. They use resonant materials to use the pilot's spiritual power. Worth a hundred or more mechs, in terms of strenght, and more in terms of cost.