Mech designer levels[edit | edit source]
Mech designer philosphy classifications ( from chapter 1253)[edit | edit source]
- Class I: Whole performance, holistic, encompasses entire mechs.
- Class II: Offense-oriented.
- Class III: Defense-oriented.
- Class IV: Mobility-oriented.
- Class V: Endurance and efficiency-oriented.
- Class VI: Focus on a narrow range of mech archetypes.
- Class VII: Focus on a narrow range of mech designs. Most likely to become masters.
- Class VIII: Focus on a narrow range of tech, components or materials.
- Class IX: Irregular, unorthodox, unconventional, special. (Ves). They have difficulties advancing.
Rational mech designers[edit | edit source]
Mech designers who advance fast and are passionate are better at discovering new technologies and advancing design philosophies.
Rational mechd designers curb their passion, and avoid becoming journeymen too fast. In exchange, they have better judgement, and they can assimilate other design phisolophies. One requirement to join the MTA's Design Department is being a rational mech designer